Campaign Mailer #1
Mercury News Endorsement Flyer
Official Candidate Statement - from the Sample Ballot and Voter Information Pamphlet
Notes on Cupertino Measure C & D - my standard response on this popular question
I'm a 30 year Cupertino resident with a long history as a hands-on community volunteer in the schools and at City Hall. I have worked hard to improve our parks and open space and to maintain excellence in our public schools.
If elected, I will continue working to keep Cupertino a beautiful and desirable community for our families today and for those who will live here in the future.
Learn more about how I'll use my education, experience, and history of public involvement to serve you and our community.
Let's talk! E-mail me at email@example.com, Like my Facebook page (you can message me from there), or sign up for updates on my website. I would love to hear your views and thoughts and have a discussion about working together for Cupertino!
-- David Fung
Mercury News Editorial Board Endorses Rod Sinks & David Fung
for Cupertino City Council, October 13, 2016
I received an endorsement from the Mercury News Editorial Board on Thursday, October 13. Here are some excerpts:
Of the eight candidates vying for two seats, the best choices are incumbent Rod Sinks and longtime community leader David Fung.
Fung has been a Cupertino Parks and Recreation Commissioner since 2011 and has served on school district bond oversight committees. He's smart, a good listener and a voice of reason...
The Cupertino council will find its plate piled high next year. Sinks and Fung are up to the task.
News and Updates
I'm pleased to announce that I've received these additional endorsements!
- Evan Low, Assemblyman - District 28 / Assistant Majority Whip, California Legislature
Bay Area for Everyone
- Mercury News Editorial Board
- Dolly Sandoval, former Mayor of Cupertino
- Anjali Kausar, Vice-President, CUSD Board of Trustees
- Silicon Valley Asian Pacific American Democratic Club
- Dean Democratic Club of Silicon Valley
- Cupertino Chamber of Commerce
- Silicon Valley Realtors Association Legislative Committee
- Santa Clara County League of Conservation Voters
- Sierra Club, Loma Prieta Chapter
You can see a full list of my endorsements here.
Here's a short video where you can find out a bit more my history, experience, and objectives, produced by the City of Cupertino: